PCL Conversion Technology
Our core technologies are incorporated into PCLTool SDK which can parse, index, split, streamedit, view and convert HP PCL into various raster and vector formats or print them on any Windows printer. PCLTool can also extract the ASCII text from PCL for migration into XML, EDI or other formats.
PageTech's PCLTool SDK is an industry exclusive dynamic link library (DLL) that converts HP PCL text and vector files into bitmap formats (in-memory TIFF Gp4, in-memory DIB, PCX, DCX, BMP, JPG, XPS and TIF) or vector formats (in-memory GDI, PMF, WMF and EMF) with metrically matching TrueType fonts for those used to create the HP PCL print file.
PCLTool SDK comes with a sample application program that exercises all the functions of both the PTC32/64/.Net/.Net64.DLL and PTV32/64/.Net/.Net64.DLL. All the DLLs that come with PCLTool SDK are designed to fit into existing applications quickly and seamlessly.
PCL Power and Flexibility
PCLTool SDK is available in five custom configurations plus PCLWorks Program. By designing flexibility into our product platform we give our customers the ability to purchase only the applications they need.
Use the links located in the side navigation panel to learn more about the different PCLTool SDK configuration.
- Turns laser printer output files into portable documents without the need for proprietary drivers, authoring kits, viewers, etc.
- Smallest PDF file size, with searchable text using our exclusive JBIG2 raster compression option. We can convert download bitmap fonts into scalable TrueTypes for embedding into PDFs when converting PCL to vector PDFs.
- Indispensable in the development of Windows electronic form applications that use HP PCL form overlays or as a tool for developers of HP PCL4/5/5e/5c+HPGL/2+PCL XL (PCL6) applications on any platform.
- Turns documents printed to your laser printer viewable in their native, printer-ready format.
- A valuable trouble-shooting tool for technical support personnel responsible for solving HP PCL4/5/5e/5c+HPGL/2+PCL XL (PCL6) printer problems.
DLLs with Sample Programs:All high/low level function calls are exercised in our sample programs.
WINFMOVEcan convert the TrueType typefaces that come with Windows for support of these fonts.
Speed:PTC32/64/.Net/.Net64.DLL was designed to rasterize fonts “on-the-fly” and it's done in a heartbeat!
PTC32 Log File:If PTC32/64/.Net/.Net64.DLL encounters any error conditions, warnings or PCL that requires it to make a decision, a log file is automatically generated.
Font Substitution Map:A font map can be used to substitute metrically correct scalable fonts for bitmaps.
OS System Requirements
Compatibility- Any 32-bit or 64-bit Windows Operating Systems Win XP/2000 and above.
US $425 - $3,995 depending on SDK options selected. Subject to reasonable restrictions and conditions. Custom licensing and modifications are available. You may also purchased any version of PCLWorks for US $79, $89, $137 or $157, a $50 credit can go towards the purchase of PCLTool SDK if you decide to update later.
Please call us if you have any questions regarding the integration of PCLTool SDK into any of your PCL applications.
Phone: (+1) 858 794-6884
For details about our ordering procedure, please click "Order Info" and proceed as directed.