PCLCODES.exeis primarily used by PCL applications developers to convert HP PCL3/4/5/5e/5c and PCL6/XL files into human readable text for PCL analysis, debugging and learning by example.
PCLCodes can also be used to:
- Migrate bitmap or scalable fonts by extracting them from a print stream.
- Edit legacy PCL print streams for use on new printers.
- Learn PCL by disassembling it from any source to see the commands used.
- Viewing raster objects and raster font characters in a PCL print stream.
Ways to Purchase PCLCodes Program
- PCLWorks Evaluation Try Now
- Included in PCLWorks Buy Now
- Included in PCLWorks Unlimited Buy Now
- Included in all PCLTool SDK Options $425 - $995 Buy Now
PCLCodes Product Support
We are continually maintaining and enhancing our products and welcome any suggestions on how to improve it. We would also like to know if you find any bugs or anomalies.
We reserve the right to respond to technical inquiries about PCLCodes, unless we receive a well-documented request.
If you have general questions about PCL, please visit our PCL Help Blog and post a question.
To learn more about our products, services, flexible licensing and value pricing please contact us by one of the following methods:
(+1) 858 794-6884
PCL Technical Support Form