PageTech develops software libraries that focus on imaging-oriented technologies which may be used in printing, document imaging, archiving, viewing or faxing applications.
PageTech has a select staff of engineers and management with over 25 years of continuous experience in the development of printer drivers, font technology and other imaging-related technologies.
The base printer and font technology was originally developed by Atech Software for use in its own application software product line. This technology has been repositioned by PageTech to be used by third-party developers of various applications including: Tax Preparation, Mortgage Loan Processing, Document Imaging and many others. PageTech continually enhances and improves its core technologies.
PageTech's Contribution to the Environment
Forty percent of all waste material in the US is paper waste. It takes 24 trees to produce one ton of laser printer paper. The US uses 90,000,000 tons of paper per year. Converting PCL print streams into PDF or other digital formats helps the environment by doing the following:
- Saves trees, reduces paper waste, and improves air quality.
- Saves time by handling less paper.
- Reduces the amount of office space needed to store printed documents.
- Reduces the costs associated with printers, toner, and maintenance.
- Keeps your business in compliance with HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley and other laws.
- Allows business to send electronic documents to clients, reducing mailing and shipping costs.
PageTech takes pride in providing environmentally sound products to the worldwide business community.