HVTO Imaging, Mailing & Printing Service Bureau Operations
PCLTool SDK has become the “Secret Weapon” in many HVTO imaging, mailing and printing service bureau operations.
PageTech has successfully deployed its technologies to many successful imaging, mailing and printing service bureau operations. These organizations utilize PageTech products either as stand-alone products or as part of an integrated solution for their end-user customers.
PageTech’s PCLTool SDK is usually sought and selected by our service bureau partners when their existing suite of tools cannot handle a new client’s complex or problematic PCL print streams.
PageTech products often front-end or complement other software solutions because of their versatility and adaptability. PageTech has become the de facto HVTO PCL Transformation development department for many service bureaus because of our proven commitment to quick turnaround time in the successful delivery of our projects.
Why do high volume printing, mailing and imaging service bureaus eventually find PageTech as the "go to" vendor for all their PCL transformation needs?
- They need to extract text from large volume PCL files in order to create individually-named PDF files with internal index keywords, as well as, an external rapid batch index file for importation into any document imaging system or for uploading for web presentment or sending out as e-mail attachments.
- They need to add OMR or Datamatrix 2_D barcodes to the print stream to trigger insertion or folding equipment, or to audit the print job.
- They need to "fix" PCL generated for their outsourcing client's printer so that it will print on their printers. PCLXForm is the most powerful tool for "stream editing" legacy, complex or problematic PCL. As is often the case, if anyone can quickly develop a custom solution, PageTech can.
- The need to extract address data to achieve mailing discounts or to even generate the new USPS Intelligent Barcode to replace the existing USPS PostNet Barcode.
- They need to optimize large print streams into smaller, faster ones using PageTech's redundant font and/or raster object optimization tools.
- They need to create the smallest JBIG2 compressed raster PDF files when converting high volume PCL print streams.
- They need to create the new archiving PDF/A standard for long-term records archiving.
- They need to completely disassemble high volume bank statements with cancelled check images into ASCII text and TIFF image files. The disassembled text and image files may then be used as input resources in any third-party output management system to generate better looking, mail optimized TransPromo documents for their clients.
Service Bureau Partner List
The following printing, mailing and imaging service bureaus have integrated PCL conversion, viewing and/or printing technology developed by PageTech into their HVTO applications.
CompaniesTXVariousPolandVariousNJVariousCACredit UnionsMIVariousCanadaVariousFranceDialog AGVariousGermanyVariousVAIn-HouseFLIn-HouseTXMedical BillingTNVariousOH & AZVarious TranspromoTXVariousStafford, TXVariousAustin, TXPrint Stream OptimizationPAVariousFLFranklin Press, Inc.Various TIFF2PDF
Bank StatementsVAIn-HouseVAVarious TranspromoMITranspromo
Bank StatementsCAVariousFranceInformation Handling Svcs.Various
COInformation Mgmt. Sol'ns (IMS)Various
TXVariousCAIRIS MultimediaL'OrealFranceK&H Integrated Print SolutionsVariousWAVariousWAL&E MeridianTelecom BillingVAVariousMIVariousBrazilVariousARStatementsARVariousGAVariousSwedenVariousILMortgage DocsTXVariousNHVariousNJVariousTXVariousCTVariousWIVariousGAPrinteretteVariousNetherlandsVariousILVariousNHCredit ReportsPAVariousOHSouthDataVariousNCStatement SystemsBenefit Stmt BookletsTXSTS(Societe Toulousaine de Services)VariousFranceVariousMOVariousOH & KYUSCertified LettersVariousAL